Thursday, December 27, 2012

Holiday Updates

I hope the holidays are treating you all well! I wanted to let everyone know that I’m currently on vacation, so my next post will be on January 1, when I’ll raffle off the manuscript critique. I also wanted to let you all know that the raffle will occur in the early evening of January 1, as I’ll be away from Internet until then. I hope everyone has a great New Year, and let’s resolve to write more!

Happy writing,

Laura Carlson, Editor
American Editing Services
415.745.1764

2 comments:

  1. Howdy great blog! Does running a blog like this take
    a lot of work? I have no knowledge of coding however I was hoping to
    start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, if you have any suggestions or
    tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject nevertheless I just had to ask.
    Many thanks!
    Also visit my site ; painted swamp speed run

    ReplyDelete